Water Cleanup DID YOU KNOW?…
Water cleanup challenges can come into your life in many unfortunate ways: heavy rain, a hurricane or tornado, flooding, broken water pipes or a sewer overflow or backup.
However, if your home or business is subjected to water, it is not only a big headache. It can also lead to major property damage and, if left untreated, can lead to mold growth.
Water on your property will not only damage your property, but it will also create a perfect environment for mold to grow and spread. Mold can be toxic to anyone that comes in contact with it and can lead to short and long term health problems. The most effective way to protect your property from water damage and the threat of mold infestation is to have a licensed and professional water cleanup firm begin the water cleanup process as soon as possible. When you have a water cleanup job on your hands, turn to the professionals at Water Damage Zone, Inc.
Call Water Damage Zone today (877) 520-1923 your future bills may be a lot smaller, if you follow these simple tips. You can also visit our sister company for further information on restoration services at Best American Builders.
We specialize in the following services:
- 24/7 Emergency Response, Water Extraction, Water Damage
- Direct Billing to Insurance, Locally Owned and Operated
- Water Cleanup, Water Dry outs, Visual Mold Inspections, Sewage Damage Cleanup
- Sterilizing & Odor Removal, Licensed & Bonded #963976, Reputable Los Angeles based company
- Image from depositphotos, ID 15892692
- Shutterstock Sequence Number: US-041C159DA-1
15115 Califa St. Ste. C
Van Nuys, CA 91411