Pay attention to moldy foods while grocery shopping. Consuming moldy foods can make you sick and cause respiratory problems. Your safest bet is to discard any food product with mold growth on it. If you have salami or dry cured ham it is normal to have surface mold just scrub it off. Check all jarred items for mold before use. Certain cheeses the mold can be cut off no less than an inch back from where the mold started. Mold spreads quickly in fruits and vegetables so it’s important that you thoroughly clean the areas where moldy food was kept.
Call Water Damage Zone today (877) 520-1923 your future bills may be a lot smaller, if you follow these simple tips. You can also visit our sister company for further information on restoration services at Best American Builders.
We specialize in the following services:
- 24/7 Emergency Response, Water Extraction, Water Damage
- Direct Billing to Insurance, Locally Owned and Operated
- Water Cleanup, Water Dry outs, Visual Mold Inspections, Sewage Damage Cleanup
- Sterilizing & Odor Removal, Licensed & Bonded #963976, Reputable Los Angeles based company
- Image from depositphotos, ID 15892692
- Shutterstock Sequence Number: US-041C159DA-1
Water Damage Zone, Inc.
15115 Califa St. Ste. C
Van Nuys, CA 91411