When it comes to water damage what you don’t know really can hurt you!
When a property is struck by a water damage it can quickly result in your homeowner’s insurance rates increasing, decreasing the resale value of your home or business, and it may even lead to health issues for years to come if the damages are not handled properly, and promptly repaired.
Water Damage Zone, Inc. wants to make sure you stay informed and learn how to protect yourself and your family from water related damages with these quick tips:
In Case Of A Water Damage Emergency, You Must To Act Fast!
Time is of the essence.
- When water damage emergencies take place, it is imperative to contact a professional restoration company right away; you are going to need someone with the experience, tools, knowledge and equipment to take care of your property right away. Besides do you really want to get dirty? Leave it to the professionals you’re going to have enough to deal with.
Don’t wait until the next morning.
- Search for providers that offer 24/7 emergency response! Mold and mildew can begin growing within 24 to 48 hours! Seriously!!
- Until all the water is extracted and the humidity levels are returned to normal, it may be necessary to remove furniture and other items from the area, even! If they aren’t in direct contact with the water. High humidity and general unsanitary conditions may contaminate other items nearby.
- Choose a reputable water damage restoration company in Los Angeles that provides full service restoration accommodations including content manipulation, pack out / pack in services, sanitizing, decontamination, air scrubbing (air purification), dehumidifying, air blowers/ movers, mold remediation, water mitigation, sewage damage cleanup and biohazard restoration, fire/smoke cleanup, and that works with your insurance company for you.
- Any extensive damages to your homeowner’s insurance adjuster, Extensive water related damages often require the financial support of insurance – after all, that is what insurance is for. Don’t risk the health and security of your family and investments by trying to do it yourself; instead, call Water Damage Zone, Inc. today and let us help you! We work with all insurance so you can start the remediation / restoration process.
- Sometimes, it is necessary to eliminate contaminated items – especially if the water damage is due to sewage overflow, flood waters or other potentially harmful water sources. The rule of thumb is “if in doubt – throw it out”. A certified water restoration expert can assist you in providing valuable information on whether or not your belongings are safe to keep and capable of being cleaned.
- Water damage can impact the entire home including (IAQ) indoor air quality, drywall, upholstery and even hardwood flooring. Save time and money by dealing with a company capable of providing full restoration services when you need it most. When searching for a professional restoration company in Los Angeles, be sure they’re licensed, bonded and insured. Make sure that they provide content manipulation services and work with insurance for you.
When choosing a water damage restoration company consider using a full service company like Water Damage Zone, Inc. It saves you valuable time and money so you can get your home – and life- back to normal.
We offer 24/7 Emergency Response.
- Water Mitigation
- Dry Out
- Flood Cleanup
- Structural Dry Out
- Sewage Cleanup
- Crawlspace Dry Out
- Basement Dry Out
- Tear Gas Remediation
- Mold Remediation
- Smoke and Fire Damage Clean-up
- Restoration and Repair
We work with all insurance companies and bill them directly.
Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, You Tube, Facebook